slideshow

Toilet Paper is made for Origami


origami_tpIt isn’t often that I report on advancements in toilet paper. I suppose it is a technology that doesn’t really need improvement.

The only thing you can do is just have as much fun with it. Like the novel that was written on toilet paper that we reported on a while ago. Now there is the Origami toilet paper.

I can see a few problems with this item. I mean, let’s start out with having the instructions for the origami on the paper that you will probably be using. This assumes that the product is designed for making folding paper sculptures with toilet paper. As I recall, you cannot make creases on toilet paper, and it isn’t very stiff, which is problem number two. I mean, are you going to keep perfect squares of origami folding paper next to whatever pile of magazines you have nearby?

Category:  
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response.
0 Responses
Leave a Reply