slideshow

Review of the Adesso SlimTouch Pro


The last Adesso keyboard I reviewed was the WKB-4000BB, and it was a netbook-sized keyboard for syncing with a PC, laptop, or even mobile device.

I just had a chance to try out the WKB-4200UB, which is a regular-sized keyboard that isn’t really that different from the former model, really. Then again, I’ve reviewed many wireless keyboards, and there isn’t much to distinguish one from the other.

I will say that this model of wireless keyboard does have the advantage of having a “power-off” button, something that is surprisingly a new feature from the Adesso wireless keyboards. I suppose that would make it the king of the Adesso wireless keyboards, and there are more features after the jump.

Category:  
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response.
0 Responses
Leave a Reply