slideshow

MiniCLICK Pro: Small Mouse from Ventev

by Mark R - on April 21, 2010

I’ve reported on Ventev products before, like the PowerCELL mobile charger. I’ve had an opportunity to try out the MiniCLICK Pro as well. So far, I’m liking what I am seeing from Ventev.

The MiniCLICK Pro is a wireless mouse, but in a miniaturized size. I’m not certain if the small size enables the user to have better cursor speeds, but I will have to say that in using this mouse, my cursor went faster than it does on my regular-sized mouse. It also slipped on my desktop like it had a frictionless bottom.

As I mentioned before, the MiniCLICK Pro is wireless. It comes with a USB dongle that is quite small, and fits within the mouse itself. Yes, the tiny mouse actually opens open with a switch on the bottom that also contains the rechargeable battery.

Category:  
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response.
0 Responses
Leave a Reply