slideshow

Mi-Sport headphones are waterproof

Mi-Sport headphones are waterproof

by Mark R - on June 10, 2010

We’re in the heart of a hot summer in my part of the world, and I can’t wait to go swimming again. I’m not one of the types that has to have their tunes everywhere, even in the water, but if I did, I would need to get the Mi-Sport headphones.

The Mi-Sport has a 4GB media player that has a 7 hour rechargeable battery. It is made to support MP3, WMA, and AAC files.

This isn’t the first time that I have seen headphones that you can take around the water, but the Mi-Sport is designed to be in the water. Yes, it is not just water-resistant or splash-proof, but actually water proof.

 
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response.
0 Responses
Leave a Reply